Water Damage Restoration of Southern Wisconsin
What To Do In The Event of a Water Loss
- Stop the cause of the problem
- Call Chem-Dry of Southern Wisconsin at (608) 355-5050, we can mobilize a plumber and/or anyone else necessary for you. If you have a plumber or foundation company you currently work with, call them asap.
- Slip and Fall is the number one hazard in water damaged areas so be very careful.
- Electrocution is a very real concern as well so if you are not sure about what you are about to step into, be very careful.
- If you can remove or move damaged contents or contents in the way of impeding water, take extra care and begin that process. We can and will do everything for you once we arrive so if you do not feel comfortable doing it yourself, rest assured it will be taken care of shortly after we arrive.
Unexpected events happen to everyone. You don’t have to live on a flood plain to be tormented by water damage. Something as simple as a leaky pipe can do extreme damage to your carpets and the floor underneath. Chem-Dry of Southern Wisconsin‘s professional technicians are prepared to tackle most anything.
A Quick Response Prevents Health & Property Damage
If left untreated, water can pose a serious threat to furnishings, walls, floors, and ceilings. Any water damage to your home or business must be addressed within 48-72 hours before microbial growth such as mold and bacteria begins. Chem-Dry professionals can prevent a problem from turning into a disaster. Call (608) 355-5050 now for a quick and effective response for your water extraction needs.
IICRC: Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
Utilize our IICRC certified Water Damage Professionals to help you recover after any type of water emergency: flood, plumbing problems, leaks, overflow, backups, etc. We act fast to extract water from your floors, increasing the chances of salvaging your carpets and rugs, and decreasing or eliminating health concerns. Once the water is removed and the carpets are dry, we’ll deep-clean them to remove any bacteria, dirt, and residue; ensuring you and your family are taken care of.
Chem-Dry of Southern Wisconsin realizes water damage can be a traumatic experience for customers. That’s why our trained professionals will fully explain every process before the work begins. We have limited service availability, but call us to find out how we can help. Our water damage restoration services can help restore what would appear to be a lost cause. Call to ask more about our IICRC and any other certifications.