Call NowRequest Appointment
Call Now (608) 355-5050

Chem-Dry Removes:*

Mold and mildew can cause many problems, both to your family’s health and to your home. It can destroy furniture, drywall and wood. It can offer a place where unwanted bacteria, mites, rodents and roaches can live. Health-wise, mold has been known to be carcinogenic, and can cause flu-like symptoms such as diarrhea and infections, and stuffy noses.

Posted in: Water Damage Restoration

Customer Testimonials

Dave Howell
Julie Kessenich
Read More Reviews
View Chem-Dry of Southern Wisconsin's Current SpecialsView Specials